Penguin Cleaning is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for its employees/Contractors, where they are not exposed to hazards. This commitment extends to sub – contractors who are engaged to perform work on behalf of Penguin Cleaning.
It is our vision to provide the best service to our clients in safest way possible.
Penguin Cleaning recognizes the following responsibilities:
- To clearly identify the responsibility and accountability of key personnel for safety and health in the organization.
- To adopt a preventive approach by identifying hazards, assessing risks and implementing risk control strategies in the workplace.
- To maintain safety and health standards for all operations, employees and sub – contractors through the provision of appropriate instructions, training and supervision.
- To provide adequate resources for occupational safety and health requirements.
- To consult with employees on safety and health in the workplace and provide the mechanism for consultation and issue resolution.
- To provide an injury management and rehabilitation
Penguin Cleaning equally expects that employees, contractors and members of the public will cooperate and adhere to safety and instructions to ensure their own safety in the work environment and not adversely affect the safety and health of any other person.